Touted as the first permanent home in the Lake Barcroft Community. 3703 Tollgate Terrace boasts a truly spectacular floor plan and is found just steps from the beach. Come enjoy the lake life in this spectacular community close to everything the DC Metro area has to offer. You might just want to stay on the lake, though! The current owners spared no expense and renovated with a focus on timeless design and exquisite craftsmanship. Renovated to combine modern living and current design trends while enhancing the beauty of the original details not found in new homes. This beautifully cared for mid-century home is the one you've been dreaming about. The current layout has been used as a 5 bedroom. Amazing nursery attached to the Master would be wonderful for many uses. The chef style kitchen boasts a breakfast bar opening to the large dining area. Fireplaces for a cozy winter and skylights to bring the daylight in. During the summer you can enjoy the new flagstone patio out front or enjoy your spacious deck in the low maintenance fenced yard. Again, this home provides quality details of a bygone era with modern style and living spaces fit for the most discerning buyer. Look closely at the gorgeous details when you take a tour- they're everywhere! Lake Barcroft has multiple beaches surrounding your 135 acre lake that offers swimming, fishing, and boating throughout the seasons. Lifeguards, kayak/canoe storage, and seasonal community events truly add to your experience in Lake Barcroft.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,041 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,041 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Garage-Under Building.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Beach Front, Lake Front.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $778,500
Median Sold Price $560,950
Days On Site 55
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS