NEW LISTING - Brand New Construction ~ Est. Completion March 15 ~ Exclusive Section of Cherry Tree Park across from 4.5-Acre Community Lake with Pavilion, Walking Trail, & Fishing ~ Family-Sized Cove Lot with Great Back Yard ~ Popular design, Open-Split Floor Plan with Hardwood floors in the living areas on the first floor and Master BR ~ Large Chef's Kitchen with Breakfast Bar opens to the Great Room with Built-Ins and a Big Breakfast Area with panoramic windows ~ Master Suite on Rear with Spa-Like Bath featuring Walk-Thru Shower, Soaker Tub, Quartz Vanity, 2 HUGE His & Hers Walk-In Closets ~ Kitchen with Custom Backsplash, and lots of Maple Glazed Cabinets with SOFT-CLOSE Drawers, Stainless Appliances include Double Wall Ovens ~ Nice Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinets w hanging rod
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Brick Exterior, Hardi Plank, Stone
3,000 sq. ft
Cherry Tree Park
DESOTO CENTRAL HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Vinyl Frame
- Gas logs, Gas Starter, Great Room, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cat 5 Prewired, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, Side Entry.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Irregular, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $237,700
Median Sold Price $187,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 94.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors