Last Updated: 11/19/2017 6:53 PM
Nestled in exquisitely landscaped grounds & shaded by tall trees, this handsome, charming 4-5BR, 3Ba Cape is a pastoral delight. Meticulously maintained, w/ hardwood floors, exposed brick & timber beams, this spacious, sunny & unique home immediately impresses w/its stately entry foyer w/grand staircase & elegant balustrade. The open plan main level includes a large granite & SS EIK w/loads of counter space + a pantry; LR w/large picture windows, an inviting 2-sided FP & a broad wall of custom built-in bookcases; DR w/access to the delightful 3-season porch overlooking the lovely gardens; an elegant MBR suite w/3 large closets; & a BR or office w/deep closet. The upper level includes a cozy Family Room w/electric stove, 2-3 additional BRs + 1 full bath.The partially finished basement includes additional living space with FP, laundry room, workshop, cedar closet and abundant storage. 2015 roof, 2014 gas furnace & other updates. Conveniently located close to I90 & all local amenities.
Single Family, Cape Cod
3,597 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Sun Room, Foyer
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Storm Door
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Attic Access Only, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Public Roads, Wooded.