Welcome to your new home. Situated in a cul-de-sac with professional landscaping. This mature subdivision offers much more space between houses than the new construction subdivisions. Your new home will be your sweet escape. The back yard is your personal paradise with privacy even in the winter months. Relax in the hot tub. Family and friends will love coming to play and swim in the salt water pool. Fresh paint and new carpet. Master on main, 2 story living room where you can cozy up to the fireplace.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete Siding, Stucco Real
1,866 sq. ft
1,866 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,866 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Skylight, Low Flow Fixtures
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- X, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Out Building. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $403,087
Median Sold Price $350,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)