The Townes is a quaint neighborhood located on Chestnut Drive, just a short distance from Main Street, Blowing Rock. There will be six exquisite townhomes with beautiful soft mountain views. The covered entryway welcomes you to a beautiful foyer that leads to the kitchen and great room. The upscale kitchen features wonderful cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a large island with seating. The great room boasts high ceilings with wood beams and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, sitting area and ample dining area. Sliding doors open to a sizeable, partially covered deck where you can enjoy the soft mountain views of the Country Club and Green Hill areas. You will find hardwood floors in the living areas, half bath and bedrooms, while the full baths and laundry rooms will be tiled. The ceilings will be nine feet high, except for the great room area, which has 16-foot ceilings. The exteriors will have board-and-batten siding, bark and some stone. Timber frame elements accent the front entrance and upper-level dormers. Window and door trim will be stain-grade wood. Switchable Smartglass on Master Bedroom Windows.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, City
Wood Frame, Mason, Concrete Siding, Stone, Siding
2,655 sq. ft
The Townes At Blowing Rock
220v Service, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,655 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Air Cond. Unit
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Crawl, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Hung, Double Pane, Screened, Wood Window
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Siding
- Porch Covered, Open Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- City,Deed Restrictions,Other-See Remarks
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $575,000
Median Sold Price $1,000,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 88.9%
SOURCE: High Country Association of Realtors