PRICE IMPROVEMENT of $25k! Just what you've been looking for! Your own little piece of paradise with spectacular water views on three sides. Enjoy crabbing and fishing on your private pier complete with electric. Water activities are endless in this secluded, peaceful property. It's the perfect waterfront home or weekend retreat. Plenty of room for your family and guests. Imagine how much fun can be had by all. Relax on the back deck,read a book, sip some tea or enjoy a glass of wine. The choices are endless. Hurry, you won't want to miss a minute of summer in this private oasis. Lot with Gazebo next door is also for sale. See MLS #MDSM163534
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
1,840 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,840 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Fishing. Creek Front.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $382,450
Median Sold Price $457,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS