This beautiful strawbale home custom built in 2004 by Paul Koppana is a work of art. It sits on 2.505 acres in Chalet 2, creating privacy, and you can hear nearby Cottonwood Creek. Enter through Japanese-styled gates into a walled courtyard full of perennial plants and wildflowers. The home is non-toxic, energy efficient w/thermal hot water, radiant in-floor heat, on-demand hwh, adobe floors downstairs, wood floors up, aspen tongue and groove ceilings, hearthstone wood stove. From tiled sun room entrance step into the delightful dining room w/10'ceilings. Kitchen recently updated with Whirlpool stainless appliances. Tiled countertops and lyptus wood cabinets make for a lovely and healthy kitchen. Large pantry. Office w/built-ins. Two bedrooms downstairs, one with attached steam shower bathroom. Vast views from upstairs w/balcony vistas to mountains, living room to the valley&master soak tub to Poncha Peak. Private master suite. Grow dome completes this elegant abode.
Single Family-Detached, Spanish, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,171 sq. ft
2,171 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,171 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Triple Pane
- 1. Freestanding, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Counter Top, Master Bath, Pantry, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway, Gravel.
- Stucco, Frame
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Mountain, Year Round Road Access, Gravel Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis