Gorgeous 4 Bedroom 3 Bath with a BONUS ROOM with its own bathroom over the three car garage. Located in the upscale Woods at Watercress neighborhood with NO NEIGHBORS to the back. This is an open, split bedroom floor plan and home features an impressive stone entry way. Hardwood floors all on the main level. Kitchen has granite countertops, center island, hidden pantry with custom cabinet doors. The large living/dining room combo features has 10 feet flat ceilings, a gas fireplace with stone and leads to a covered deck. The Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling and the master bath has granite countertops, a soaker bathtub, a custom tile shower, 2 separate sinks & 2 closets. On the opposite end of the main level are two additional bedrooms and a full bath. The BONUS ROOM is perfect for bedroom, house guests, office, and/or entertainment room. This home qualifies for the Maize 5 Year Property Tax Incentive Program.
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
1,883 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Mike Love Construction
Natural Gas, Sewer
Maize School District (Usd 266)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Decorative.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not Landscaped, Sidewalks, Playground. Paved Road, Irrigation well.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $245,000
Median Sold Price $207,148
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS