Charming Tudor on a corner lot in the sought after Victory Neighborhood! Just 5 mins to beautiful Crystal Lake and Downtown Robbinsdale! Stunning original details accent this home throughout. Main level features a spacious living room and adjoining dining room providing a great space for entertaining. The kitchen has many recent upgrades and leads right to the ATTACHED garage. All 4 bedrooms are quite spacious with an ample amount of storage on the upper level. A fully functioning HD Theater awaits in the lower level allowing plenty of room for your many guests. Enjoy your lush yard as you sit in your screened in porch watching the sunsets. Whether you are a home body or enjoy the variety of the city this home has it all!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,204 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Loft
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,436 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 768 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $270,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)