Last Updated: 9/23/2017 2:51 AM
WELCOME HOME!! Major Price Reduction!! Motivated Seller!! This grandiose former model home is located in the sought after Hillcrest Estates in Central Park, a few miles from the 215 and 15 freeways and close proximity to Promenade Mall, variety of restaurants and Award winning Temecula schools. Boasting five spacious bedrooms, two of which are Master suites with hardwood floors, double doors and one on Main level, perfect for potential guest or mother in law quarters. Crown Molding in every room along with wainscoting and custom features add to this home's character with a lofted area upstairs for a quiet theater/play room, plus an office with French double doors upstairs. Travertine floors in entry, dining and throughout main level leading into the kitchen with Granite counters and island that opens into cozy carpeted family room with fireplace. Dual AC units to keep whole house cool along with the Dual Pain tinted windows and Wood Plantation Shutters. Outside find a private Oasis with pavers and Custom landscaping. Potential for additional RV parking on side of driveway. On top of that LOW HOA ($49/mo)and LOW TAXES.
Single Family, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater
3,842 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Guest Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan, Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Unfurnished, Wainscoting, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway.
- Concrete, Patio
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private, In-ground, Heated
- Community Spa
- SP ZONE
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
15 or 215 take Murrieta Hot springs exit East,Left Willows,Right Central Park,Left Green,Right Vista Rock
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $449,000
Median sold price $409,000
Days On Market 68
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS