Welcome to your own piece of paradise at Regency Highland in Highland Beach, Florida. Located on 12 acres between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal waterway with a private beach this fabulous community offers tennis & pickle ball, two pools, fitness room, covered parking and a beautifully renovated lobby. The private beach is lined with shady Tiki huts, chaise lounge chairs, shower, BBQ and beach toy storage. Step inside to find a renovated unit sure to please with an updated open kitchen and updated bathrooms. Sit on the private balcony, watch the boats go by and enjoy the sunsets. You will love everything that Regency Highland has to offer including low condo fees, on-site management and reserves! Come join this friendly community and call it home. Offered furnished
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
987 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BOCA RATON COMMUNITY MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Guard At Gate, Lobby Secured
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Furnished, Built-in Shelves, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Covered.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean Access, Water Front, Intracoastal, Bike Storage, Boating, Sauna, Tennis Court. Private Beach.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $649,000
Median sold price $600,000
Days On Market 144
Sales-List Price 89.7%
SOURCE: Palm Beaches & Greater Fort Lauderdale - flrmls