Large home with separate spaces for shared living and space for a home business. Tax records show 8 rooms and 1.5 Baths indicating downstairs was not added but built with the house and permitted at that time. Appraiser measured 1175 sf upstairs; 746 sf downstairs; detached rooms 673 sf. Garage 330 sf. Updated kitchens and baths. Includes all appliances and window coverings. Locked driveway gate leads to parking for 2 cars, inclu. one in a locked garage. 3rd car parking outside gate in driveway. Large, encl. back yard with patio, deck and garden. Detached work/studio space (insulated room with blue tooth lighting) and separate office/guest area. Many storage areas. This large home offers great outdoor spaces and privacy. Yet, it is close to transportation and shopping. Walk to MacArthur Blvd. for a variety of restaurants and services. Open Sunday 2-4:30.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Storage
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Converted Garage, Off Street, Tandem.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed
- Sprinklers Front
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Down Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Down Slope, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places