Last Updated: 9/26/2017 7:59 AM
Live Connected to the Lifestyle you Love in this wonderful home designed to reflect the uniqueness & Charm that Arcadia is known for! Completely remodeled 2009, ground up including electrical & plumbing. Light filled, split floor plan. Serene, owner's suite w/fireplace & french doors, 4 additional bedrooms, one w/ built in file cabinets; ideal office or playroom. Gourmet Kitchen w/ custom cabinetry, Wolf, Sub Zero, Bosch, warming drawer & Wine Cooler. Laundry, mudroom & large pantry w/easy access to kitchen. Hand scraped hardwood floors, crown moulding & custom window treatments. Stunning, Berghoff landscape including large, classic lap pool w/electric cover, water feature, spa & built in BBQ. MTN views complete backyard retreat! Immaculate, move-in ready home.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
3,620 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
048 - Scottsdale Unified District
Hopi Elementary School
Ingleside Middle School
Arcadia High School
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Separate Bedroom Exit
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Walkin Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Dining in Living/Great Room
- Granite Counter-tops, Walk-in Pantry, Pantry, Kitchen Island
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Private Toilet Room,Tub with Jets,Separate Shwr & Tub,Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Multiple Ovens, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Family Rm.
- Ceiling Fan(s),Solar Tubes,Multi-Zones
- Additional Interior Features
- 9 Ft + Flat Ceilings, Water Softener (Owned), Soft Water Loop, Skylight(s), No Interior Steps, Intercom, Drinking Water Filtering System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Electric Door Opener, Direct Entry from Garage.
- Stone, Painted
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, Private
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Hidden Village 6
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Children Play Area, Built-in BBQ, Private Yard(s)/Courtyard(s), Patio. Alley, Mountain View(s).
From Camelback South on 54th Street to Calle Tuberia. West (Left) to 54th Way. South (Right) on 54th Way. Home on Left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $295,000
Median sold price $229,900
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: ARMLS- Arizona Regional MLS