Rare Find. Antique farmhouse with barn on 40 acres . Farmers & Animal Lovers this is the one! Many great features updated such as vinyl siding,roof shingles,freshly painted interior ,pellet stove .Huge eat in country kitchen ,plenty of pine cupboards with cook stove,first floor bath and laundry ,formal dining room,Large living room with pellet stove to curl up next to . Master bedroom on the first floor.Wood & laminate flooring.Upstairs has two bedrooms, family room, sitting room,exercise room. Sunny windows. Enjoy your front and back covered porches .Peaceful and private vista of pasture,mountains and woods.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, Farmhouse
Private Water Service, Well, On Demand Hot Water
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,460 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,460 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Zone, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered Park Lot, Gravel, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $203,700
Median Sold Price $199,900
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)