Wow..Check out this 3 br 2.5 bath 2 Story BRICK Home in Cherry Hill's Desirable Colwick Neighborhood! Home Features HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout the 1st & 2nd floors. Formal Living & Dining Room. Family Rm w/ Cathedral Ceilings & wood stove/fireplace & plenty of natural light. French Doors to the 2 Tier Deck w/ Retractable Awning. Open Kitchen to family room w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Island & Granite Counter-tops. Updated Hall Bathroom w/ Tiled floors & Tiled Tub. Master Bedroom...Updated Master bathroom w/ Tiled Floors & Shower. Finished Basement. Fenced in Backyard, Shed. 1 Car Garage will accommodate a small car or good for storage. Convenient location to Cherry Hill Mall, Public transportation, Philadelphia & Major Highways! One Year Home Warranty Included!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cherry Hill Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,928 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price $247,500
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS