Last Updated: 9/22/2017 6:59 AM
JUST UNPACK-MOVE IN READY!! Owner HATES to leave this Beautiful completely renovated 5 bedroom, 3 FULL bath ''immaculate''home on Quiet,Serene & PRIVATE Lot(Protected Woods/Partially fenced/no one can build). This home offers a very desirable OPEN concept with Crown molding and NEWLY REFINISHED hardwood flrs thru-out. You will love cooking in your gourmet eat in kitchen with plenty of cabinet/pantry space, Stainless steel appls,granite counter tops,breakfast nook and recessed lighting!Energy efficient home, Solar Panels, Upgraded electric.skylights and Brand new ductless air conditioner on 2nd level.DOUBLE WIDE PAVERED DRIVEWAY. Min to TRAIN,GSP & transportation. Close to Parks and Shopping. DESIRED neighborhood - Join the Hazlet Swim Club & become a member of this active community TODAY!
Single Family, Custom, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood, Skylight
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, On Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 70 x 120
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stream, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Wooded.
Lynn Blvd to Appleton
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $320,000
Median sold price $295,000
Days On Market 96
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS