Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:45 PM
BACK UPS Requested. BEST South Florida Gem virtually unscathed by Hurricane Irma! PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO ALLOW FOR THE ADDITION OF SECOND BATH!! South Tampa cutie-pie home! Light and bright with over-sized fenced back yard. Young roof, new AC, ductwork, and insulation, hurricane windows, and wood burning fireplace. No deed restrictions or HOA in this quaint and friendly South Tampa neighborhood just south of Euclid. Open kitchen to dining room, with connecting family room and living room. Owners are being relocated and home has been well-maintained and cared for! Priced to sell, but bring us your best offer! Quick responses and a quick closing promised! Easy access to shopping, Crosstown Expressway, MacDill AFB, and an easy shot to downtown St. Pete or Tampa! Just waiting for the right person to make their own!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,385 sq. ft
Manhattan Manor Rev
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Bamboo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 66x115, Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Shed / Utility Building, Street Lights. Close to Bus Line, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line