Last Updated: 11/24/2017 10:29 PM
Short Sale Approval in-hand and ready to close within 30 days! Quiet Country Living minutes away from Connecticut and Route 100. This Cape home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, office/4th bedroom on first floor, 12x20 enclosed screen porch with French door, large eat-in-kitchen with slider to 20 x 10 wrap-around porch over looking rear yard, full unfinished basement with walkout to yard. Roof is approximately 10 years old, within last 8 years newer furnace and new separate hot water tank. Selling in "As Is" condition.
Gas Water Heater, Rented Water Heater, Common Hot
1,296 sq. ft
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bathroom, Storage, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Propane. Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Highway Access, Close To School.