Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:33 AM
Opportunity for home ownership in the desirable Piedmont Mesa Area of Claremont. This comfortable home has been lovingly cared for by the owners since 1964. It features 3 large bedrooms, a master bath with shower and a secondary full bath to service guests and bedrooms. Gorgeous original wood flooring throughout with the exception of tile flooring in the kitchen and new vinyl in bathrooms. Exterior has been updated from original with new stucco and stucco detailing around windows and doors. Solid Oak Entry Door with beveled glass insert welcomes visitors in, once inside the foyer a beautiful flagstone fireplace dominates the Living Room which has ample space for conversation, games, and family holidays fireside. A custom room divider, separates the living from the dining room, notice the flooring has been enhanced with the work of a local artisan. A breakfast bar separates the dining and kitchen areas which features the original wood cabinetry. A permitted family room with large windows looking onto the spacious backyard, was added later to accommodate the growing family, along with a large laundry area, and covered patio. Master bedroom features a beautiful view of the patio and large backyard. Close to Claremont Wilderness Park trails via Webb Canyon, Thompson Creek Nature Trail, and The Loop. Claremont Schools receive high acclaim. Quiet neighborhood, Cul de sac, and best of all this home is move in ready.
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater
1,651 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Electric Oven, Range Hood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wall Unit.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, French Window
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Block, Chain Link, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Rain Gutters, Shed. Curbs Walk, Suburban.