Once in a while, that dream property becomes available. Are you looking for a sincere mountain living experience? Dreaming of views and cool evening breezes? Looking for a property with privacy and your own area to hike and play? This is it! Welcome to this amazing opportunity to live in a 2700+ square foot home with FIVE BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS, A family room, living room, utility room, and BONUS ROOM! One of the bedroom/bathroom sets is isolated and would make a perfect guest room. Each bedroom is spacious and has large closets. If you have been looking for a value priced 10+ acre property, then call your agent right away!!! One look and you’ll be hooked!!!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Water Service
2,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bass Lake Joint Union
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Pellet Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Chair Rail, High Ceiling, Pantry, Tile Counter Top, Electric Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Trees/Woods, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Mountains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,000
Median Sold Price $265,000
Days On Site 158
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS