Turn of the century Colonial-style home, in Bangor's Broadway historic district. The home is loaded w/period details, giving the home an understated elegance. Grand entryway w/the original hardwood arches & floors. LR w/a curved wall of floor to ceiling windows & a brick wood-burning fireplace. The DR has original stained leaded windows, built-ins & hardwood floors. The lg. open eat-in KT has a gas heat stove, skylights, & hardwood floors. As you head upstairs you are greeted by a beautiful stained glass window & intricate wood details leading to the lg second-floor landing. 4 large sunny BR & a full BA. Attic has been finished, offering additional living space & BA. Updates include the original coal boiler replaced w/a geothermal heating system; the electrical system brought up to code, asbestos removal, & insulation upgrades. Home sits on a corner lot with a beautiful fenced in backyard and front porch to enjoy. Sellers are offering a $5000 allowance for kitchen upgrades.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
2,565 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,565 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiators, Geothermal.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, On Site, 1 Car.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks. Historic Area, In City, Close To Shops, Corner, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,000
Median Sold Price $154,500
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)