This home is amazing....everything you could want and so much more!!! Beautiful manicured landscaping and a private covered patio with wood burning fireplace greets you upon entry. Numerous living areas throughout provide great spaces for entertainment or for family. Awesome kitchen has all the bells and whistles: granite countertops, Thermador gas stove top and range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, huge eating bar, large eating space, center island with prep sink, and adjoining family room with fireplace and built-ins. The master wing comes complete with a large bedrooms, huge tile bath with walk-in shower, double sinks, whirlpool tub & enormous walk-in closet. 2 additional bedrooms connected by a Jack and Jill bath, powder bath and a laundry room complete the main level. Great architectural features are displayed throughout: high ceilings, wood flooring, and box beam ceilings. Fantastic finishes continue in the lower level...huge rec room with fireplace, full service wet bar & your own theater area with built-in speakers awaits you for private showings. 2 additional bedrooms en-suites, powder bath and a hobby room with built-in desk & tile and wood flooring top off the lower level. Wait! There is more!!! True privacy surrounded by trees! Spectacular iron fenced backyard is the perfect hangout spot for the summer. In-ground heated pool with automatic cover, covered wood deck, and plenty of space for the dogs or kids to run and play.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
6,577 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Side Entry.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,450
Median Sold Price $236,794
Days On Market 56
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS