Incredible & amazing value! Stunning custom brick & cedar home filled w/ light offering a private haven & natural setting w/ gorgeous pond & conservancy views. This 5455 SF beauty sits on a south facing acre w/ open floor plan, HW floors, soaring ceilings, skylights & windows galore capturing the beauty of nature. Striking living rm, family rm & dining rm boast 2 story ceilings offering comfortable lifestyle or elegant entertaining. The gourmet eat-in kitchen has Downs View cabinetry, granite counter tops, breakfast bar, Thermador appliances & sliders to outdoor patio. Adjacent screened porch w/ windows & wrap around outdoor veranda overlook Florsheim Nature Preserve. 1st floor office. 1st flr master retreat w/ vaulted ceilings, dressing rm, 2 walk-in closets, exercise rm & spa bath w/ heated towel rack. 2nd floor has 3 BRs & attic space ready for expansion. Lower level has playroom & storage. Huge mud rm & 3 car garage w/ workshop. All house generator! Award winning Stevenson H.S.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Cedar Exterior
5,455 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Meadows Of Birch Lake
LAURA B SPRAGUE SCHOOL
DANIEL WRIGHT JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
ADLAI E STEVENSON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Screened Porch, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 77 X 204 X 160 X 93 X 12>, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Asphalt, Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $550,000
Median Sold Price $490,500
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data