Last Updated: 1/21/2018 2:45 PM
**Beautiful Spanish Style Luxury Duplex in Los Feliz, Los Angeles** This neighborhood has been home to movie stars, musicians, and the Hollywood elite. It's nestled in the hills of Los Feliz and only a few blocks away from the world famous Griffith Observatory and Hollywood Sign. This completely renovated luxury duplex offers incredible views of Downtown Los Angeles, Mid-Wilshire and Century City. Enter the top unit balcony through it's classic Spanish style french doors and let the views sweep you away into immediate relaxation mode. Each unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths for a total of 4/4 with 2,266 sqft of livable space. It's definitely one-of-a kind and a RARE opportunity to own a fully renovated duplex home in this neighborhood... simply gorgeous!
2,266 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -4 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Gas
- Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Carport Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned, Detached Carport.
- Balcony, Patio
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Two On a Lot. Curbs Walk, Mountains.