INCREDIBLE ONE STORY LOCATED ON BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED CUL-DE-SAC LOT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS!!! Freshly painted with beautiful wood flooring throughout living and dining areas. Formal living is great flex space with double glass doors, tons of natural light, and a gas log fireplace. Second living offers spacious window seat and wood burning fireplace. Kitchen features granite counters, tumbled marble backsplash and double ovens. Master retreat with separate sinks and closets, garden tub and large shower. Beauty continues in the backyard with extended flagstone area and fountain. Other updates include fence and roof in 2016, utility sink in garage, large storage shed in backyard, and more!!!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
1,881 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Skylight, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Alley, Concrete Road, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $334,900
Median Sold Price $289,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.