Come out and enjoy and sounds of Briggs Lake which is located just across the street from your new sanctuary. This home is nestled between a heavily treed lot in the back, a vacate treed lot to the North, and a back-lot with garage to the South so you really don't have neighbors too close. The home features an open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen with a diamond vault looking out towards the lake as well as a walk out lower level that leads to the paver patio area great for relaxing at the end of the day. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a 13x16 deck overlooking the back yard lined by pine trees, there is plenty of room to enjoy. The nice level yard allows you to get out and enjoy some yard games or a fire in the evening.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Private Sewer System
2,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
742 - St. Cloud
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,112 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Shed. Municipal Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $210,000
Median Sold Price $248,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)