Absolutely stunning custom home in desirable north Asheville/Beaverdam Valley. Less than a mile from the Country Club of Asheville, Ingles, Fresh Market, Beaver Lake and more! First time this property has been on the market since the 1950âs. Home features an open floor plan with large kitchen and island, master on the main, laundry, 'Jack and Jill' style bedrooms, gas fireplace, office or den and more! Large covered back porch with gas fireplace and Trex decking looking out to remarkable views of the mountains. Second level is large bonus/rec room with full bath perfect for kids or guests. HW flooring throughout, SS appliances with dual fuel oven in the kitchen, barn door pantry, recessed lighting, two car garage and privacy galore. Home is getting finishing touches now and will be completed 8/31/18.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Site Built, Stucco, Hardboard
2,985 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office, Playroom
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Storm Window
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Hardboard/Masonite
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Lot Dimensions
- Per Plat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $296,875
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS