Magnificent 4 bedroom, 2 bath Tudor home in College Hill. Great location; walking distance to plenty of local restaurants, pubs, shops, pool, and College Hill Park. You'll notice the home's accommodating nature as you step under the living room's barrel ceiling. Large Master Bed on main floor, which was carpeted in 2017. Main bath features tile floor and cast iron tub. Basement space is clean, dry, and freshly painted to ensure usable space for any home owner. New standard windows throughout entire home! Laundry with easy access on main floor. Custom-built fence provides privacy and safety in your landscaped backyard and patio area. Park your car on either the newer concrete driveway or the spacious attached two-car garage, featuring extra storage space. Call today to schedule your private showing!
Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,900
Median Sold Price $215,250
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS