Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:55 PM
Historic Derby Street neighborhood convenient to Salem waterfront area and Salem Common. Townhouse style 2-3 bedroom condo loaded with historic charm including high ceilings and wide pine flooring. Eat-in kitchen features a wood burning fireplace and granite countertops. Large open living room and dining room, great for entertaining. Master bedroom on the main floor plus two additional bedrooms/home office on the second floor. Private porch to relax and enjoy a good book. One car off-street parking and one guest spot for the building. Enjoy all downtown Salem has to offer along with easy access to the Boston ferry, train station and museums.
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
1,061 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Insulated Window, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Close To School, End Unit.