This incredible home is one of only 19 English Cottage patio homes nestled in a fairy-tale setting within the gated community of Castle Pines Village. Designed by famed architect, C. Steven Goerges, not a detail is missed in accomplishing the feel and style of English country living with the use of stucco, stone, wood details and the remarkably unique, sloping "thatched" style roofs. Located at the end of a shared driveway, the beautiful stone entry patio is a wonderful place to enjoy the natural landscape with your morning cup of tea or quiet afternoon reads. The charm of the cottage continues within the home with hardwood floors throughout, european style plaster walls, several wood burning fireplaces and cozy spots to curl in. The Master Suite is a true retreat located on the upper level of the home with hardwood floors, fireplace and private study. A rare opportunity to own one of these unique and charming cottages!
Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,801 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Castle Pines Village
2,801 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,059 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 742 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. Electric, Wood-burning, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Solid Surface Counter, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Shared Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Frame
- Deck, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Wood Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Golf Community. Cul-De-Sac, Gated Community, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis