If you love to entertain then this home is for you. Daily activities include boating, fishing, kayaking, swimming, volleyball/basketball, picnic areas, shopping, sightseeing, woodworking and crafts. It features 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, a main level master suite with many closets for storage, dining room with hardwood floors, family room, living room with gas fireplace, 1st floor laundry room, sunroom with hot tub, eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets, office, and central vacuum. The skylights, bay windows, sliding doors, and sunroom allow for amazing natural light to shine through. Parking here will not be a problem with an extra wide driveway, a detached heated garage and an attached 2 car garage. There is also an additional room above the heated garage. This fabulous colonial is nestled in the gated community of Lake Heritage.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,804 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,908 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 896 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Lake Front, Corner, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $277,000
Median Sold Price $217,000
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS