Spectacular turnkey home with beautifully landscaped approach and entertainer's delight, completed with heated pool and spa. This four bedroom, three and half bath residence is situated in the renowned Yorba Linda School District and Travis Ranch neighborhood. The home features double-pane, argon-filled, energy saving windows throughout, new 16 SEER 5-ton Air Conditioning with bluetooth thermostat control and high efficiency furnace, newer water heater and brand new 'whisper' garage door. Downstairs office and bedroom with full bathroom. Storage space in abundance with large storage unit comfortably located in the back yard with potential to create a guest house. Be transported to your own resort as you step in the backyard with a heated pool and cascading jacuzzi, lush landscaping, gas barbecue and covered lounge area. Yard wraps around both sides of the home with ample space and opportunity.
Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,492 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Travis Ranch (Trvr)
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Inside
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened, Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Fire Pit.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Coffered Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Private.
- Brick, Concrete, Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Slab
- Slate, Fire Retardant
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Filtered, Heated, Gunite, Tiled
- Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Out Building. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,149,000
Median sold price $850,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS