Beautiful secluded 3 bedroom 3 full bath home in a well established quiet neighborhood. This home has a finished basement and sits on acre wooded cul-de-sac lot with creek on the back of the home. Large family room with brick fireplace and a sunroom on the rear of home with a large deck with stairs to lower level overlooking the the private backyard. Large master with 2 walk in closets and secondary bedrooms on the upper level. Spacious kitchen with ample cabinets, large breakfast area, and separate dining room. Basement has a large media room with an open closet for all of your electronics and on the other side there is an L-shaped bar with an open rec. area with double doors to the large concrete patio underneath the upper deck. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ONE!!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Brick, Press Board Siding
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Media
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range-Oven
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Parking Pad.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)