Historic farmhouse on picturesque 38 acre property with fields, pastures, pond, trout stream and woods. Well maintained 4-5 bedroom home, 3.5 baths, 2 fireplaces, pellet stove, wood and oil furnaces, and potential for solar. Some original antique details mixed with a 1980 addition/remodel gives the best of old and new. Cooks eat-in kitchen with walk in pantry, plus formal dining and living rooms. Den and office in addition to 4 bedrooms. Abundance of storage with built-ins in every room. 38 plus acres with both open pasture and wooded land, 4-stall horse barn, outdoor riding arena, large farm pond, abundance of perennials, apple trees, blueberries all established. Even has a bunk house and 3/4 bath in barn! Thurlow Brook borders property. Access to endless trails directly from your own yard for riding, x-country, snowmobiles, ATV's. Hampden school district, easy access to I-95 or head south on 202. Really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated! 1 year Home Warranty!
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial, Salt Box
3 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Shingle, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
3,153 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, DSL Available, Propane, Solar
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,153 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Solar, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Warranty Plan, Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered Park Lot, Street Parking, Gravel, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Vinyl, Shingle
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Shingle
- Rural Res
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Water Front, Out Building, Satellite Dish. Rural, Farm, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $173,000
Median Sold Price $258,250
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 95.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System