Last Updated: 11/24/2017 8:23 PM
First time on the market. Senior Community: 55. Spouse can be 45. 2 bedrooms + den (could be 3rd bedrm), new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, large Sun Room not counted in the sq. footage,(1,600+ft total living space), large storage shed & 2 car garage. Completely rebuilt. New Roof, fencing, windows, window treatments, new kitchen cabinets, appliances, quartz counters, plumbing & dishwasher, new bathrooms, cabinets, quartz shower stall & tub shower surround, Carrera Marble counters, new faucets, toilets, waterproof wood-like flooring in beautiful coastal look, sheet-rocked garage, 'bullnose' sheetrock, new baseboards, new paint inside and out. 2 sun tunnels make this home bright and airy. An amazing like-new home close to beaches, mountains and shopping. Huge yard, Views of berry farms and hills. Large lot with room for extra vehicles including a RV. This virtually brand new home feels secluded with the farms and hills in your backyard, and the new interiors feel like a million dollars.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater
1,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop, Library, Sound/Recording Studio
- First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher
- None, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Beamed, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Site, Guest Parking.
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain