Set in the guard gated community of Ocean Ranch, this executive home offers an open floor plan with a lush entertainer’s backyard with pool & spa. With mature palm trees, soaring volume ceilings, walls of windows and Plantation shutters, this distinctive coastal residence has a relaxed ambiance. Meticulously re-imagined, the home includes newer wood floors, upgraded baseboards, a main level office/5th bedroom, a renovated full bath, and an upgraded kitchen open to the family room. Spacious & bright, the kitchen has stone counters, built-in Thermador refrigerator, walk-in pantry, wine cooler, double ovens and a 5-burner gas cooktop. French doors and numerous windows in the open kitchen/family room create a sense of connection to the backyard. The master suite offers a peaceful retreat with sitting area, fireplace and spa-like bathroom. Thoughtfully designed, the master bath boasts his & hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, a walk-in shower and deep soaking tub. The residence also features, 3 large secondary bedrooms up, an oversized main floor laundry room w/utility sink, dual zone HVAC and 3-car garage. Added highlights include new PEX piping, newer pool equipment and built-in BBQ station. A secluded and comfortable oasis, the backyard also features an expansive outdoor dining area and lounge space that is perfect casual gatherings. Located in walking distance to St. Anne’s Catholic School, 4.5 miles to St. Margaret’s Episcopal school, and nearby to the community pool/spa.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3,422 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Ocean Ranch ~ Executive (Bbe)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Dual
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Concrete, Patio
- Pool Description
- Private, Community Pool, In-ground
- Private Spa, Community Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, BBQ, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Sport Court
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $875,000
Median Sold Price $850,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS