Last Updated: 11/22/2017 8:59 AM
LIVE in SUNNYSIDE in this cheerful, remodeled Victorian charmer! Enjoy the comfort of an updated, open floorplan, 3 bathrooms!!! & newer major systems all wrapped up in a lovely early 1900's package. The lg, sunny windows, exposed brick, solid wood floors & custom metal handrails are just a few of the exceptional details this home has to offer. Located a short 2 blocks from The Shops at Cobbler's Square, minutes to dwntwn, mass transportation & hwy access. Main floor bedroom w full bath access could be a great master, guest room or office. 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs share a full bath & boast a great amount of closet space. Oversized deck & large backyard located off the kitchen/mudroom is fully fenced, private & perfect for gardening, entertaining or just spending time in the Colorado sunshine! The newer 2 car garage plus shed provides plenty of storage as well as the ultra convenience of covered parking! Open House 8/12 & 8/13 11am-4pm for more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Family-Detached, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
1,409 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,309 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,309 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Cellar
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Cable Available, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Updated, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Public Transport, Paved Road.