Well cared for brick ranch located off the Waterlick Road area. Large circular driveway with concrete drive leading to 1 car garge in lower level. The yard is level and the deck offers privacy and entry off the kitchen for summer barbeques. The living room and lower level den each have a brick fireplace with gas logs in the lower level. Hardwood flooring highlights the living room, hallway, dining room. The kitchen has a large skylight for extra lighting and the appliances will convey. The range and refrigerator are less than 3 years old. Both baths have had recent updates and neutral decor. The bedrooms are large and spacious with 2 closets. New carpet has just been installed. The lower level has a huge family room with fireplace and bar area. The adj unfinished area has a 1 car garage and workshop area. There is a rough in for additonal bathroom in this lower level. The heat pump and hot water heater have been replaced and the septic was pumped in 2018. Move in and enjoy this home to
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
County Water, Electric Water Heater
1,877 sq. ft
1,352 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Hookups in Basement, Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Parquet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Finished, Fireplace, Full, Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Storm Door
- Den, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walls - Panelling, Separate Dining Room, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Landscaped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $322,000
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: valmls-x Lynchburg AOR