Tusquittee Creek Front Home in the Heart of the sought after Tusquittee Community where trout fishing and Mountain views abound. This gorgeous one level, open concept home sits on 4.41 acres of beautiful pasture complete with large Red Barn, greenhouse, oversized detached 2-car garage and workshop. This 3-bedroom, 3 bath home boasts an expansive kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large island and black appliances with white shiplap walls as the backdrop. This home also features a large bonus room with kitchenette, Wood beams and rock accents throughout main living area, and expansive creek views and sounds throughout. This is a must-see home in an ideal setting.
Single Family, Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Dining Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Wood Window, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection, Walls - Sheetrock
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Driveway.
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, View, Creek/Stream
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Barn, Garden. Paved Road, Pasture, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,000
Median Sold Price $208,500
Days On Site 189
Sales-List Price 92.9%
SOURCE: ganebor-x Northeast Georgia BOR