Located in a cul-de-sac, this 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch home is truly turn-key and ready for you! The oversized three-car garage and beautifully landscaped lawn welcome you as you approach. Both the interior and exterior have been well maintained and boast several upgrades. The privacy fence on all sides of the back yard is three years old, the 11'x9' deck is newly refinished, new wood laminate flooring throughout main living areas and fresh interior paint. The kitchen boasts a granite top bar, all appliances and a spacious pantry. The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, an oversized window with bench seat and a large bath complete with garden tub, dual sink vanity and roomy tiled shower. Two more bedrooms, a full bathroom and a separate laundry complete the main floor. The view-out basement has one partially roughed in bedroom, with space for a second bedroom, a full bathroom, family living area and two storage spaces. Potential for 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths! Far enough off the beaten path but close to 96 and 254 highways, this home is located in a well established neighborhood with low specials remaining.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,813 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Humidifier
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $149,900
Median sold price $252,731
Days On Market 194
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS