Boater's delight on Green Island waterfront home with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and possible mother daughter conversion. This home features over 2500 sqft of living space, 2 kitchens, large bedrooms, and master bedroom with full bath. 2 car side entry garage offers plenty of storage. The lower kitchen was renovated with new cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Exterior has maintenance free yard, 2nd floor balcony and large dock. Perfect summer home for entertaining.
Single Family, Bi-Level
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
TR INTR EAST
TOMS RIVER NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Dock, Outdoor Lights, Garage. Lagoon Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $264,900
Median Sold Price $233,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS