Located in the prestigious Marrakesh Country Club on a corner lot in this spacious 2BD/2BA home which has an extra room/office. This home features floor to ceiling glass that looks over the well manicured greenbelt. The large living area has a new fireplace and it has new tile throughout. New kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, and the A/C and furnace are only 2 years old. The master suite has a HUGE walk in closet. Both bedrooms have atrium style bathrooms. There is lots of storage space and there is an attached two car garage, a newer driveway, leading up to a private gated courtyard. The home is perfectly located a short walk from the year round heated salt water pool/spa. Marrakesh is known for its active lifestyle. The amenities include: an 18 hole executive golf course, 14 pools and spas, tennis, croquet, bocce ball, pickle ball, a fantastic fitness center, clubhouse fine dining and more! Fantastic location and close to the famous El Paseo Drive!
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,838 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Marrakesh Country Cl
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Office, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Suite
- Dining Area
- Counter Top - Formica
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave Built-In
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Door
- Gas Burning, Living Room, Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Guest Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Heated
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- View, Greenbelt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Landscaped. Corner, Green Belt, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $324,500
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association