This warm and inviting home with traditional floor plan and POOL is within walking distance to Chastain Park. Kitchen has high-end, stainless steel appliances, newly refinished hardwood floors throughout, and laundry room upstairs. Front porch overlooks lush, professionally landscaped setting. Private, fenced back yard. Finished terrace level with full bar. Freshly painted interior, new roof, and new patio. House generator and pool can be filled from well. This home drips with charm. Light, bright, and airy! Detailed renovation sheet per your request. Too many to list.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
4,058 sq. ft
RIVERWOOD INTERNATIONAL CHARTER
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Island, Keeping Room
- Bath Description
- Separate His/Her Shower, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Masonry.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Foyer, Internet Connection, Permanent Stairs Attic, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 88 x 203 x 214 x 82, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools. Golf Course, Other, Paved Road, Private Road Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $419,900
Median sold price $254,900
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service