Special financing available for qualified buyers with proper down payment. Incredible rustic craftsman style home overlooking the 13th hole in Mountain Harbour Golf Club. The expansive views of the course and the mountains from this home are something to see! Some of the features of the home include: copper guttering and downspouts, 28 foot ceilings in great room with stone fireplace to peak, 8 foot solid wood doors, marble tile in bathrooms, custom gourmet kitchen with new commercial grade stainless appliances, 10" base molding throughout, wine cooler, trex decking, structured wiring, central vac system, two dishwashers, fully finished basement with additional master suite, wine cellar, kitchen, home theater, and golf cart storage. Upstairs contains 2 bedrooms with separate baths plus large bonus room and bath over garage area. This beautiful home has something for everyone!
Single Family, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,319 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite Upper Level, 1 Master Suite Lower Level
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Dining Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,991 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Window
- Gas logs, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection, Wet Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walls - Sheetrock
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond. Golf Course, Gentle Slope, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $279,000
Median sold price $210,000
Days On Market 267
Sales-List Price 94.0%
SOURCE: ganebor - Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors