Rancho Del Oro 4 Bedroom / 3 bathroom cul-de-sac home in the Heart of Oceanside is run on Solar Power. Enter your home's foyer into vaulted ceiling grand room surrounded with plantation shuttered windows. Venture into the Kitchen, tastefully remodeled in 2016 with high end cabinets, glass inlay accents and hardware. Enjoy the beauty of superb quartz slab counters, with back-splash, to compliment any design taste. Stainless steel appliances convey. Eat-in the kitchen sunroom, or follow around to the family room with patio entrance and easy access to the vegetable garden in the spacious backyard. Back inside, the ground floor laundry room is outfitted with cabinets, counter space, and utility sink. Flooring and interior paint recently updated. Upstairs, enter the Master Suite through double doors, lots of natural light through upgraded dual-paned windows, or shaded with cellular blinds. Dual-sink vanity, separate shower and soaking tub, toilet room, and walk-in mirrored door closet complete the suite. 3 other nice sized rooms share the upstairs dual-sink bathroom, separate toilet and shower room. Exterior was repainted 2017 with protective coating that prevents wear, and roof inspected and repaired during 2016 Solar panel installation. The backyard is large enough to add a pool with patio room to spare, and newer TuffShed. Location is ideal- 5min drive to award winning schools, shopping and dining options, 15 min to the Beach.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,077 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Slab
- Stucco Wall, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $547,000
Median Sold Price $500,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS