Location! Location! A beautiful 2000 built Colonial in a desirable development* Features 2-story Foyer* 4 bedrooms* 2.5 baths* Living Room* Dining Room* spacious Eat-in-Kitchen leading to slider towards deck overlooking a gorgeous inground pool* wood burning fireplace in the formal Family Room* Laundry Room* 2-car garage* oversized driveway* Replaced roof in 2015; AC, Furnace, HWH in 2014* Professionally landscaped* Dev't offers tennis, basketball courts, playground* Conveniently located- near NY City bus, turnpike, parkway, schools, Costco, gym, etc..
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, On Street, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 84 x 179
- Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door. Corner, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $362,000
Median Sold Price $312,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS