Single level with nice flowing floor plan and lots of updates. Kitchen has beautiful soft close cabinets and quartzite counter tops. There's newer wood and carpet floors, new water heater, and all new windows. New light fixtures and ceiling fans. Bathrooms have granite vanities w/ seamless sinks and new commodes. Water softener system, natural gas generator, irrigation, security, and a 12'X22' outbuilding w/ metal roof & electricity.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service, Gas W
2,283 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Fire Alarm, Gas Appliances
- Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Subdivision, Central Business District, Hospital, Office Park, Close To School, Curb, Shared Road, Private Roads, Public Roads, Clear lot, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,900
Median Sold Price $47,500
Days On Site 27
Sales-List Price 82.6%
SOURCE: Fort Smith Board of Realtors