Looking for a spacious home that has room for everyone and is meticulously maintained? This is THE ONE! Light, bright spaces greet you from the moment you walk in and you immediately feel the grandeur of the home. Two-story family room with impressive fireplace is the heart of the home, while living room and dining rooms provide additional spaces for entertaining. Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island and large eating area. First-floor office. Upstairs you'll find a luxurious master suite with large walk-in closet & master bath, second bedroom with attached bath, and two additional bedrooms. Back staircase. Huge basement provides so much extra space to hang out with friends and family. Full wet bar with built-in fridge and counter seating. Plus additional bedroom and full bath. English basement windows make the space very bright. Amazing location nestled within Deer Grove Forest Preserve. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Brick, Cedar Exterior
4,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WALTER R SUNDLING JUNIOR HIGH SC
PALATINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 95 X 120 X 25 X 71 X 110, Less Than .25 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Cul-De-Sac, Forest Preserve Adjacent, Concrete Road, Curbs & gutters.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $315,000
Median Sold Price $216,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data