Close by 12/31 & receive $10,000 CREDIT! ONLY 2 UNITS LEFT. Move In Now! These new construction, state-of-the-art condos are the perfect blend of form & function. Clean, modern, open design w/ abundant light, large windows, french doors, balconies, expansive private decks, ample storage, in-unit laundry, high ceilings & more. Efficient, green & low maintenance choices ensure low condo fees for many years to come and true stress-free enjoyment. Assoc. is pet-friendly (no restrictions), allows for shorter term rental (30 days) & the low condo due includes many ownership expenses. A short walk to Eastern Prom. & East End boutiques & restaurants this is a quiet location in one of the states most desirable neighborhoods. Bathed in natural light this unit offers high ceilings, 2 beds, a custom bath, connected living/dining/kit. area, an expansive westerly facing deck, super efficient heat & ac, bio-fireplace, Big Ass Fan, 1 car parking & stress/worry free living for years to come.
Condo, Contemporary, Multi Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Composite Shingle, Vinyl Si
795 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 795 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site, Reserved.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Clapboard
- Deck, Porch
- Flat, Membrane
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Beach Access, Railroad, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $304,250
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System