Adorning an expansive quarter acre lot we find this beautiful 3 bed 2 bath raised ranch with garage. You will love the gorgeous designer kitchen with its granite counters and banquet sized center island. Other amenities include an impressive main level bath, hardwood floors, finished basement with with "in-law potential" consisting of a family room, brick fireplace, laundry room, full bath and plenty of storage. Open the dining area slider and walk out onto the multi-level decks overlooking the huge fenced in yard. Spend your summer days cooling off in the above ground pool or watching the kids playing in the playground like yard. This is a great home for entertaining. The owner of this property has actively updated the property over the years. Recent upgrades include new roof within the last 5 years, wood stairs installed in foyer 4 years ago, new sprinkler system and sod installed 3 years ago, new wall ac unit installed last year and new step installed on front of house this year. All this on a quiet dead end street in the desirable Greenville Ave Area.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Municipality
2,462 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,074 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Finished, Bath Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $271,200
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island